Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Make Money with Kontera ContentLink


ContentLink ads from Kontera is now up and running on me.Blog starting today.

I didn't expect Kontera to approve me.Blog's application since ContentLink is supposedly only for websites with high traffic.

But I decided to try my luck and applied through this link, which is a usual sign-up link provided by Kontera. To apply, it required me to fill in me.Blog's monthly page views which I chose as "Less than 500,000". This is the smallest number I was allowed to choose. Frankly speaking, me.Blog is barley a month old and its last month page view is less than 5000.

So you can understand why I didn't expect Kontera to approve me.Blog.

Anyway, now that ContentLink is up and running on me.Blog. I just have to wait and see how it will perform.

If you plan to get ContentLink ads on your website, just go to Kontera.com and apply.

If me.Blog's application can be approved, there is no reason your website won't be approved!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

In that case, good for you :)
Wishing u all the best with Kontera :)

me.Blog said...

Thanks.. ck..
all the best to u too..

Google AJAX Search

Loading .....